Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Great Holiday Website and an Update

Here's a fun holiday website you might enjoy:

www.elfyourself.com

You can create a video of your family dancing to several Christmas songs and it doesn't take long at all to set up.

Here's how I've been doing:

I am expecting a new baby brother or sister in March (I don't know what it is, since my parents aren't finding out) and I'm now learning how to read.  I love books.

My brother seems to be quite the character too - click here to see a video of him running from his own shadow and yelling "No!"  At one point he thinks he's gotten away.  It's cute and very funny if you'd like a laugh.

Shaquille O'Neil tweeted about my video the other day.  Click here to see it.  It's so funny to see who has discovered the video!

Have a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment: